Welcome to my makeshift portfolio page.
I don't have a personal website at the moment, so this is where my portfolio lives for now. It's pathetic, I know, but I promise I'll start working on it as soon as Bootstrap 4 is released! Hopefully...
- TOTIFOTO - community site for a photography society
- Zlodej.si - a photographer's portfolio page (now mostly nude photography, do with that info what you will). [and click the thingy in the top right!]
- ACR Web - a web app for managing recorded calls, synced from the ACR call recorder app (static version with fake data)
- Pridi na SERŠ - something I quickly threw together for a school project years ago. Very bad, but there'a a cool transition when clicking on links...
- 3 more awesome sites, now offline, I don't have the source - I know this sounds like an excuse, but it's not. These were genuinely good, but the companies/organizations behind them failed
I used to do a lot of work for Minecraft servers. These are a few of the projects that are no longer being used and I am allowed to show you.
As many of these are quite old, they have been slowly decaying (missing images, fonts, etc.). If you find a major issue with one of them, please let me know.
- BungeeStatus - lightweigth BungeeCord network status site (auto refresh, easy to use admin panel)
- MC Head Index - an index of usernames with head skins that can be used when making custom maps (ajax search, submit form (with captcha), automatically detects skin changes and deletes them)
The demos for these are currently broken:
- Differentcraft Bidding thing - allows players to bid ingame money for faction ads ingame (IP-based login, auto-reset, ad image upload)
- Profile thing - allows players to view their stats and a list of bans, mutes, etc. (Mojang login, hooked into BAT and some custom stats plugin)
- MC-OnePage - a single-page server website template (fully responsive, very easy for non-devs to edit)
- MineFuture website - server website, connected to an esoTalk forum (news pulled from forum category, custom forum styling + integrated header, menus generated from JSON config file)
- Joomla Mojang auth - Mojang account authentication for Joomla
- Multi-server stats - Displays player stats for muliple servers in a searchable and sortable table (server-side processing (0 lag, even with millions of entries), fully configurable)
- DatPixel website - a modification of a commercial template: news pulled from forum category, forum styled to match
Templates & games
I make templates and games when I'm bored. Consider these CC-BY-SA
- Mastermind - Remember that game? Also a PWA! Try adding it to your phone's homescreen
- Shitty PacMan - exactly what it sounds like. Refresh the page twice if the graphics don't load
- UGM Igre - simple games with famous paintings. A local gallery's project. It failed before I was done
- BigBlueSearch - A template for a site with content Made it on a train
- Portrait - A template for people who like purple..I guess? What was I thinking with that color?!?
- Blog - A friend didn't believe me I could make a solid website in 15 minutes. Could've done it in 10